Pharmacy Technician\Technician in Training
Contribute to our mission to improve Health and Wellness in our community. Become a Foster’s Pharmacy Technician today!
As a Pharmacy Technician in Training, you receive free training with our exclusive Foster’s Pharmacy Technician Training & Certification Program. Your purpose is to successfully complete the program and continue working as a Foster’s Pharmacy Technician.
Why you will THRIVE here:
- You love to help people.
- You care about the Health and Wellness of your community.
- You have an innate need to find answers where they aren’t obvious.
- You have a way of making people feel comfortable.
- You enjoy an organized environment.
- You always remember details.
- Your email and phone etiquette are top-notch.
Day-in-the-Life of a Pharmacy Technician in-Training:
- Enter prescription information including but not limited to: patient searches, prescriber searches, drug selection, prescription interpretation, insurance billing, and basic documentation.
- Accept customer and prescription information required to process new and refill prescriptions, including refill authorization from doctor offices.
- Retrieve medication from inventory.
- Create prescription labels and put them on prescription containers.
- Place medication into prescription containers.
- Complete paperwork related to filling prescriptions and input customer and prescription data into the computer.
- Assist with maintaining the Pharmacy department by keeping it clean and in order.
- Assist in inventory management processes including order review, inventory returns, restocking shelves, and physical inventory preparation.
Family atmosphere: Our Pharmacy Technicians come into this role knowing that they will be working weekdays, weekends, and evening shifts. Because we work as a team, we all promote a family atmosphere and we work together to be reasonably flexible to make all of our schedules work. It is because of the friendly, team-oriented, and welcoming attitude of our Pharmacy Technicians that make Foster’s pharmacy the pharmacy of choice for our customers, patients and for our employees.
- H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Pass a background check
Apply to become a Foster’s Pharmacy Technician/Technician Trainee and thrive with us today!