Customer Service Clerk
- Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer experience.
- Registers sales and provides customers with courteous, fair, friendly, and efficient checkout service.
- Able to work in fast pace environment
- Able to multi-task, consistently performing routine tasks correctly
- Has attention to detail, learns and retains quickly
- Will get 30-40hrs per week
- -Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering assistance with products and services.
- -Resolves customer issues and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
- -Models and shares customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience.
- -Registers customer purchases, collects cash and distributes change as requested; processes voids, returns, rain checks, refunds, and exchanges as needed.
- -Recommends items for sale to customer and Assists with OTC products.
- -Operates pharmacy systems to obtain patient prescription status.
- -Keeps counters and shelves clean and well merchandised, takes inventory, and maintains records.
- -Checks in and prices merchandise.
- -Constructs and maintains displays, including promotional, seasonal, super structures, and sale merchandise.
- -Has working knowledge of store systems and store equipment.
- -Assists with exterior and interior maintenance by ensuring clean, neat, orderly store condition and appearance.
- -Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.
- -Completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned.
- Willingness to work flexible schedule. We are open 7 Days a week, Weekdays 8am -8pm
- Pass a background check
- Honest, Friendly, Reliable, Enjoys Fast Pace.
- Job Type: Full-time/Part Time